Monday, March 19, 2007

CDT Forever!

It's funny what Google Alerts will give you some times. When I got one pointed at http://www.cdtforever.com, I was pretty excited. A fan site for the CDT? Or just a well planned plot by my wife to buy her a new ring...

3 comments:

  1. hah, that made me laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:08 p.m. GMT

    I immediately tried reserving eclipseforever.com for future "buy Lynn jewelry" scams, but alas it's taken. Apparently by a rapping Transformers character? Let me know if anyone out there can get a copy of the sure-to-be-a-hit single "Eclipse is Forever". I'm sure it would be great intro music for webinars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eclipse CDT project is one among the best open source project. I would like to tell you that the CDT should be made on par with JDT. Right now CDT doesn't a proper DOM structure because of which people working on Refactoring and Metrics analysis faces lots of difficulties.

    The other problem is very poor documentation. Though I would say it is difficult to have documentation of abstract things but it would be nicer also if you just compare it with JDT.

    ReplyDelete